If you want a work environment that is fun, organized and values its employees, this could be the
place for you. CSNH offers its valued employees a 401k plan, health insurance, gym membership, and
personal time off and more. Please inquire with our human resource department.
Want Another Job?
No problem. We invite you to
send your resume so we have
it when the right opportunity
We Are Looking For:
Restoration Project Manager
If you are looking for an opportunity with one of the best insurance restoration companies in NH, then you have found the right listing. We are looking for an individual who is looking for a long term position with our company. We work with the best insurance companies in the industry and pride ourselves in providing the highest quality experience for our customers who have property losses due to fire, wind, water, mold, etc.
Job Description of the Restoration Project Manager:
Qualified Candidates will be experienced in the Insurance Restoration field. This job requires coordination of the restoration project from start to finish. You will meet with the customer, review necessary repairs, and create an estimate through Xactimate. Once an approved estimate has been established, you will supervise and run each individual project with focus on sub-contractor management, adhering to a set schedule, and customer service. Great communication skills are a must. High quality construction and customer service is our hallmark.
Job Requirements & Skills of the Restoration Project Manager include:
- Prefer 3 years previous experience as a Project Manager in the restoration industry.
- General knowledge of industry and/or product channel, or the ability to quickly learn.
- Must have knowledge of both residential and commercial reconstruction and the ability to manage reconstruction projects.
- Must have a solid knowledge of Xactimate software for estimating restoration projects.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are key as well as
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Each property loss is unique.
- Ability to negotiate restoration services and insurance claims settlements.
- Planning, organizing, and managing crews and subcontractors.
- Participating in design, process, and permit submission.
- Must be self-disciplined, self-motivated, organized, responsible, and accountable.
- Able and willing to respond to property damage emergency calls as they occur.
- Complete expense reports, attend company meetings and/or sponsored training.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record.
Salary and Commission: Based upon experience
Benefits Include: 401k, Health Insurance (covered in full for employee), Planet Fitness Gym membership, and personal time off.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Construction, Insurance, Construction Management, Skilled Labor – Trades
If you think you have what it takes, please Apply Now by sending your resume and cover letter to us.
Job Type: Full-time
Please, send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com